Disaster Planning in Omaha
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Omaha Nebraska now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.