Disaster Planning for Residents in Omaha
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Omaha Nebraska today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.